- Navigate to the Client Portal Administration window from the top right drop down menu
- Click on Manage Portal to the right of the Client Portal you want to customize
- Click on Actions then select Customize Portal.
- This will provide you a list of folders and files that are linked to your portal
- Navigate to the site logo folder, delete the default logo, then upload your own logo. This will update the logo on your client portal
- Navigate to the other folders and update the items as needed to make changes to your client portal
Modified on: Thu, 9 Feb, 2017 at 3:52 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.