- Go to www.primeshare.net and click Sign-Up.
- Complete the form. (The email address you enter will be your Primeshare login user name.)
- Click Sign-Up.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation message to create your password.
- Go to your inbox and open the message from Primeshare Accounts with the subject Primeshare Account Password Reset.
- Click on the Reset Password link in the message.
- You will be redirected back to Primeshare to create your password.
- Enter your password a second time to confirm and click Reset Password.
- Now you can sign in with your new account.
- Browse to www.primeshare.net and click Login to sign in with your new account.
Signup - Primeshare New Account Print
Modified on: Mon, 24 Oct, 2016 at 4:18 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.