- Login at www.primeshare.net.
- Click the menu options where your user ID is displayed and select "System Settings".
- In the Account Setup tab click "Choose File" in the "Change Logo" section.
- Browse for and select your company logo.
- Click "Save Settings".
- Now your company logo will appear in the admin portal view and will be included in outgoing messages.
How to change the logo for your Primeshare account Print
Modified on: Tue, 28 Mar, 2017 at 6:10 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.