- Securely share files with anyone whether they are in your organization or not.
- Share files within your organization by sending users an invitation that they use to register to your secure client portal.
- Secure portal users only see the folders you share.
- Secure portal users can create folders, upload documents, and share their own files without contacting the portal admin for special access.
- File permissions include comments, downloading, editing, forwarding, sharing and deleting and you control the access that each user has to each file you share.
- Share files with non-portal users by sending the contact a secure link that gives them access to the folder you are sharing.
- Request files from non-portal users by sending the contact a secure link that redirects them to Primeshare to upload the file securely.
- Integrate with cloud drive solutions such as Google, Dropbox and Amazon so that all of your folders are in one place.
Modified on: Mon, 27 Feb, 2017 at 11:23 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.