- Primeshare has partnered with OPSWAT to provide real-time scanning and sanitization of files leaving or entering your secure client portal.
- When a user on the Internet uploads a file to Primeshare, it is forwarded to OPSWAT's Metadefender Core which consists of more than 30 malware engines.
- The file is scanned for known threats before it is sent to Primeshare's storage servers.
- When a user attempts to download the file the Metadefender scan result will be displayed and the user will have the option of downloading the sanitized file or the original file.
- If a known threat is found and the file cannot be sanitized then the file will be flagged as potentially dangerous.
File Scanning and Sanitization Print
Modified on: Mon, 20 Feb, 2017 at 3:35 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.