- When a Primeshare user sends a secure email from the client portal the Primeshare Secure Mail Composer encrypts and stores the email.
- The Mail Policy Enforcer then generates a Smart Link which gets sent to the recipient, instead of the email.
- The Mail Policy Enforcer validates the link permissions each time before allowing the recipient to view the message.
- The sender may modify permissions to the message or recall the message even after the message has been sent.
- Primeshare's email client has many security features that are not available with other email clients.
- The Smart bcc feature allows you to send the message to a bcc user, to approve or deny a message, before sending the message to the recipient.
Modified on: Fri, 17 Feb, 2017 at 6:55 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.